Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Obsession

I go through phases of obsession. I should just expect them to come. It's actually kind of fun!

Last month I was excited to create my own recipe book. I printed off recipes from different websites and placed them neatly into a 3-ring binder. My favorite website is www.marthastewart.com. Not only did I create a recipe book, but I'm also trying to make as many recipes as I can. So far it's going well.

Now that spring is here, my new obsession is gardening. It excites me to just think about it! Two days ago I took out the dead leaves from the existing garden in our backyard and it looks nicer. Now I am dreaming of what flowers I will plant in my new garden space. I love flowers!!! I think I'll probably take off a day in May to get it all set up. I also told my mom that I would go to her house and plant her a garden.

If you have any recommendations of what types of flowers you would like to see, just let me know!

2 comments:

Fly_Away said...

Venus Fly traps, Pitcher Plants, and a bolliante.


Can I help you garden?

Katie said...

You can help me weed the garden:)

And thanks for the suggestions. I won't be using them. The third one doesn't even exist.